Discover streamlined MITA Self-Assessment at MESC 2016
July 30, 2016
State Medicaid Agencies and healthcare authorities are discovering that the data critical to compliance with the federal government’s MITA State Self-Assessment program can also be used to boost their enterprise architecture practice.
Grant Quick, Vice President American Operations at Avolution will be attending the Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference to be held in St Louis, Missouri on August 15th-18th along with a team of consultants They will be available to discuss how to integrate MITA State Self-Assessment with wider IT planning.
Quick will be speaking on “Nine Steps to Building Better Architectures and Performing MITA
Self-Assessment” on August 17th at 1:30pm. He said: “Avolution is partnering with State Medicaid Agencies along with specialist consulting organizations to provide a unique architecture-driven solution that provides value well beyond State Self-Assessment.
“The detailed architectural information that is gathered as part of SS-A can be a very powerful contribution to wider enterprise architecture and modeling objectives. It can support managing the Agency’s people, process and technology.”
The ABACUS toolset provides a tailored MITA framework plus a best-practice enterprise architecture methodology for healthcare organizations. It is used by over 2,000 organizations including numerous Fortune 500s to deliver insights about the IT and business structure of an organization quickly.
The full ABACUS product suite will be available for delegates to view at the MESC Conference, including ABACUS Cloud, a truly cloud-based enterprise modeling environment.
Avolution experts will also be available to discuss:
• Developing an enterprise architecture strategy
• Application management strategies and aligning technologies with your business
• Best-practice Enterprise Architecture roadmapping
• Using ABACUS for Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), IT strategic planning, Business Process Management (BPM), Solution Architecture (SOA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Visit the conference website for more information.
For more a free 30-day trial of the ABACUS toolset plus other enterprise architecture resources visit http://www.avolutionsoftware.com
Communications Manager, Avolution
Enquiries during the MESC 2016 conference, St Louis, Missouri
Grant Quick, Avolution
ABACUS is used by companies worldwide to manage enterprise architecture, IT and business strategy and digital transformation. ABACUS users deliver insights and value quickly:
• Import data in minutes from SharePoint, Excel, Visio and other sources
• Choose an off-the-shelf framework or metamodel or configure an enterprise specific meta-model
• Analyze your architecture using KPIs and metrics such as TCO, Performance, Availability, Agility etc. Create future state architectures and roadmaps
• Report with rich visuals including heat maps, treemaps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces, trade-off diagrams, charts and dashboards
ABACUS supports Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture (SA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC). It is available either on premise or hosted in the Cloud.
Download a free 30 day trial or find more information by clicking the TRY ABACUS button.