Discount for Gartner Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation Summits 2018
February 28, 2018
Attendees at the 2018 Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summits in London, UK and National Harbor, MD, will learn about the key trends driving enterprise architecture and how to master digital business platform complexity, says Gartner.
Avolution is proud to be a Premier sponsor and exhibitor at the Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit in London, this year taking place on May 22-23 at the Park Plaza Westminster.
If you're planning to attend you will receive a €325 discount off the standard registration rate with the Avolution discount code GSEA1. You can register here.
Avolution is to also sponsoring and exhibiting at the Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit in National Harbor, "Scaling EA to Deliver Digital Business Strategy and Technology Innovation" to be held on 11 - 12 June at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center.
Discount code coming soon. You can register here.
(* Discount available on new registrations only and cannot be applied retrospectively).
Download your free 30-day trial of ABACUS by clicking here.
Who should attend?
Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit is designed for Enterprise Architects, Chief Technology Officers, IT Strategists and IT Innovation Leaders.
What you will learn?
• Identification of the top emerging and strategic technology trends, their applicability to business change, and the ideation process
• Moving beyond a focus on operation to delivering high impact deliverables that drive investments and execution
• Detailed advice on digital business platforms for enterprise architects and technology innovation leaders
Hot topics include Digital Business Platforms, EA Roadmaps, Business Architecture, Cloud Strategy, Advanced Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), Business Algorithms, Agile and DevOps, Digital Workplace, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
Communications Manager, Avolution
The conference hashtag is #GartnerEA
ABACUS is used by companies worldwide to manage enterprise architecture, IT and business strategy and digital transformation. ABACUS users deliver insights and value quickly:
• Import data in minutes from SharePoint, Excel, Visio and other sources
• Choose an industry standard framework or metamodel or configure an enterprise specific metamodel
• Analyze architectures using metrics and algorithms, create future state architectures and roadmaps
• Report with rich visuals including heat maps, treemaps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces, trade-off diagrams, charts and dashboards
ABACUS supports Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture (SA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC). It is available either on premise or as a cloud-based web app.