Collaborative Cloud-based Enterprise Architecture at the Open Group Austin
June 28, 2016
The pressure on IT teams to provide value from enterprise data which is up-to-date, instantly accessible from any territory or time-zone and consistent and centralized is increasing.
“The only way to manage the sheer volumes of business and IT data well is for teams to collaborate on a centralized repository and models,” said Avolution’s Dr Tim O’Neill who will be speaking at the Open Group’s “Making Standards Work” conference in Austin on July 18-21st 2016.
“Disparate data sets are too inefficient for the speed demanded by CIOs and for current business transformation projects. The future of enterprise architecture is to manage and model this data in the cloud.”
“In Austin, we’re looking forward to demonstrating ABACUS Cloud, which we’ve designed for easy collaborative cloud-based modeling and roadmapping. The tool allows teams to merge data and manage conflicts even when working in different time-zones.”
Avolution’s ABACUS toolset has been licensed for the latest release of ArchiMate 3.0 and also for TOGAF 9.1, both from The Open Group. Dr O’Neill will be discussing how to leverage these standards for best-practice enterprise architecture.
“For Open Group conference attendees we’ll also be demonstrating how to build an enterprise architecture roadmap and how to use multiple architecture analysis and proprietary ABACUS algorithms to analyze complex business ecosystems.”
The full ABACUS product suite will be available for delegates to view at the conference and Avolution experts will be available to discuss:
• Developing an enterprise architecture strategy
• Application management strategies and aligning technologies with your business
• Best-practice Enterprise Architecture roadmapping
• Using ABACUS for Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), IT strategic planning, Business Process Management (BPM), Solution Architecture (SOA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Visit the conference website for more information.
For a free 30-day trial of the ABACUS toolset please click here
Communications Manager, Avolution
Enquiries during the Open Group conference, Austin
Grant Quick, Avolution Corp.
ABACUS is used by companies worldwide to manage enterprise architecture, IT and business strategy and digital transformation. ABACUS users deliver insights and value quickly:
• Import data in minutes from SharePoint, Excel, Visio and other sources
• Choose an off-the-shelf framework or metamodel or configure an enterprise specific meta-model
• Analyze your architecture using KPIs and metrics such as TCO, Performance, Availability, Agility etc. Create future state architectures and roadmaps
• Report with rich visuals including heat maps, treemaps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces, trade-off diagrams, charts and dashboards
ABACUS supports Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture (SA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC). It is available either on premise or as a Windows-free SaaS tool.
Download a free 30 day trial or find more information at www.avolutionsoftware.com
Download a free 30 day trial or find more information by clicking the TRY ABACUS button.