Avolution to sponsor Open Group London: “The TOGAF® Standard in 2018
March 27, 2018
Avolution is to sponsor the 2018 London Open Group conference on April 16-19.
The conference will focus on the TOGAF framework, an Open Group standard used by over 73,000 practitioners worldwide to design, plan and implement enterprise architecture.
Avolution’s ABACUS is an Open Group Certified TOGAF 8.1/9/9.1 tool. When used in ABACUS, TOGAF provides a detailed methodology for modeling the Business, Application, Data and Technology levels of an enterprise. Plus, best-in-class analytics and visualizations for communicating scenarios, strategies and recommendations.
The London Open Group event will focus on the practical application of TOGAF with case study presentations from a wide range of public and private organisations.
There will be opportunities to find out more about 2018 updates and to discuss best practice with experts from around the world at the TOGAF User Group meeting.
ABACUS is also certified for Archimate 3.0 from the Open Group. Both TOGAF and ArchiMate users will find that the latest metamodels, notations, sample diagrams and other assets are available in ABACUS, as well as proprietary reporting, visualization and analytics.
Avolution consultants will be available to discuss how to leverage these standards for best-practice enterprise architecture.
The full ABACUS product suite will be available for delegates to view at the conference and Avolution experts will also be available to discuss:
• Developing an enterprise architecture strategy
• Using TOGAF and ArchiMate for application portfolio management, tackling technical debt, managing legacy systems, and aligning innovative technologies business goals
• Best-practice Enterprise Architecture roadmapping
• Using algorithms available in ABACUS to calculate business-critical metrics such as Cost, Risk and Reliability, and to inform trade-off analysis
• Using ABACUS for Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), IT strategic planning, Business Process Management (BPM), Solution Architecture (SOA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Visit the conference website for more information.
For a 25% reduction on the non-member fees please use discount code LON184-AVOL.
Download your free 30 day trial of ABACUS today