Avolution to show new ABACUS 4.3 release at the Gartner Symposium ITxpo 2014.
November 07, 2014
AVOLUTION, recently positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture tools* for the second consecutive year and developer of the ABACUS® software for enterprise modelling, planning and IT strategy, today announced that the company will be showcasing the latest release of its flagship product, ABACUS 4.3, at the Gartner Symposium and ITxpo in Barcelona.
Bringing together the world's most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives, the Gartner Symposium and ITxpo (Nov 9-13) will provide full coverage of the game-changing forces at work in enterprise IT. The event’s combination of analyst sessions, workshops, roundtables and mastermind keynotes will address key issues for IT leaders, including:
• High-priority IT trends and topics that will impact strategy and help guide investment decision-making
• How IT can and must demonstrate business value and contribute to sustainable enterprise transformation
Avolution will provide delegates with clear insight into how Enterprise Architecture software can help fulfil these goals, with demonstrations of ABACUS solutions for Strategic Planning, Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), Business Process Management (BPM); Business Intelligence (BI); IT Service Management (ITSM); Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and, of course, Enterprise Architecture (EA). To fulfil these business needs, ABACUS enables organisations to create a structural model embracing Business, Information, Application and Technology domains, and use sophisticated analysis and simulation techniques to determine optimal paths for business and IT change.
For a demonstration of ABACUS 4.3 at Gartner Symposium and ITxpo, visit Avolution’s booth E9.
* "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools" by Saul Brand, 30th September 2014.
Avolution is the maker of ABACUS®, the leading solution for enterprise modelling, planning and IT strategy. What can take months with other tools can be performed in minutes with ABACUS. Some of the key features that differentiate ABACUS include:
• Unparalleled flexibility: support for over 100 frameworks and notations.
• Simple implementation: the ABACUS software is available via the cloud or installed locally on a PC within minutes.
• Support for existing data from Excel, Visio and many other formats.
• Open API: for integration, custom scripts, reports or queries.
• Advanced views including matrices, catalogues, pie charts, bubble charts, roadmaps and many more. Much more than just box and line diagrams.
• Advanced simulations to predict KPIs and support for custom metrics and other analytics to help make better business and IT decisions
About Gartner Symposium ITxpo 2014
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the world's most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives. The 2014 agenda offers 350+ analyst sessions, workshops, roundtables and mastermind keynotes across four full days. With 10 role-based tracks and 6 industry tracks, the agenda targets specific title responsibilities and ways to adapt new ideas and strategy to individual industries, along with insight into what's next in IT.
Renate Krelle, Communications Manager, Avolution (UK) Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7554 5600
Enquiries during the Gartner ITxpo:
Peter Collins, Avolution (UK) Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0)7985 615710