Avolution to demonstrate ABACUS 4.5 at Gartner Symposium ITxpo in Barcelona
October 20, 2015
Enterprise architecture leader Avolution is a sponsor and exhibitor at this year’s Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in Barcelona, on 8-12 November.
Attendees will learn about the best tools and practices to “modernise, measure and manage” digital businesses, and make sure that systems are “robust and responsive to change”.
ABACUS allows teams to manage data from across the company, run powerful analytics and generate enterprise roadmaps to guide digital transformation. Companies gain insights which will boost customer experience, reduce costs, manage risk, and run systems efficiently.
Peter Collins, EMEA Regional Manager at Avolution said: “We’ll be demonstrating how the ABACUS toolset allows you to collect and query data from across the company and ensure it remains accurate and up-to-date. The tool is extremely configurable: you can adapt or design metamodels appropriate to your industry and project. The detailed diagrams and analytics will provide you with insights into connections, allow you to spot implications, quantifying risks and opportunities and plan your IT and business roadmaps.”
Using ABACUS companies can swiftly collect data from existing repositories including MS SharePoint, MS Excel and MS Visio, as well as CMDBs and other sources. Then model, analyse and present company architectures using rich visuals including heat maps, treemaps, diagrams charts and dashboards.
ABACUS is used by enterprises worldwide to manage their digital architecture efficiently across all levels of the business, including IT systems, business and financial processes and personnel.
Avolution experts will be available to discuss:
• Developing an enterprise architecture strategy
• Aligning technology and application strategies with your business
• Best-practice Enterprise Architecture roadmapping and digital transformation
• Using ABACUS for Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), IT strategic planning, Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture (SOA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
For more information and a free 30-day trial of the ABACUS toolset visit www.avolutionsoftware.com
To learn more about the ITxpo visit the conference website
Enquiries during the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo:
Follow @AvolutionAbacus on Twitter, or at the conference hashtag #GartnerSym
Communications Manager, Avolution (UK) Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)20 7554 5600
Avolution provides the ABACUS® solution which is unique to the enterprise modelling space in that it can create multiple solution alternatives (architectures) and then run various simulations (Discrete Event, Monte Carlo etc) against each alternative for metrics such as Performance, Cost and Availability. In so doing it can recommend the optimal path for investment, with predictive and quantitative certainty. More information is available at www.avolutionsoftware.com
• Build any number of solution alternatives and views, all according to a completely flexible meta-model, importing from MS SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Excel and many other formats.
• Analyse your architecture(s) for metrics such as; Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Performance, Availability, Agility and many more.
• View the architecture(s) and the results of any evaluation using advanced techniques such as; 3D, heat maps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces and trade-off diagrams.