Avolution to demonstrate ABACUS 4.4 at Gartner Symposium ITxpo in Orlando
September 21, 2015
Enterprise architecture leader Avolution will attend the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2015 in Orlando, Florida October 5-9, and will showcase the ABACUS enterprise modeling tool.
ABACUS allows teams to model data from across the company, run powerful analytics and generate enterprise roadmaps to guide business transformation. Companies gain insights which will boost customer experience, reduce costs, manage risk, and run systems efficiently.
Grant Quick, Vice President of American Operations said: “With ABACUS, professionals can hit two main goals: Firstly, to stay on top of continual business transformation, ensuring data from across the company is accurate and up-to-date. Secondly, to analyze and present structural enterprise models, quantifying risks and opportunities with the tool’s powerful metrics-based analytics and roadmapping capabilities.
“ABACUS is used by large enterprises worldwide to manage their digital architecture efficiently across all levels of the business, including IT systems, business and financial processes and personnel.”
With ABACUS companies can swiftly collect data from existing repositories including MS SharePoint, MS Excel and MS Visio, as well as CMDBs and other sources. Users can then model, analyze and present company architectures using rich visuals including heat maps, treemaps, diagrams charts and dashboards.
Avolution has been positioned by Gartner in the “Leaders” quadrant of its Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools*.The full ABACUS product suite will be available for delegates to view at the Gartner Sympsium/ITxpo and Avolution experts will be available to discuss:
• Developing an enterprise architecture strategy
• Aligning technology and application strategies with your business
• Best-practice Enterprise Architecture roadmapping and digital transformation
• Using ABACUS for Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), IT strategic planning, Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture (SOA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
For more information and a free 30-day trial of the ABACUS toolset visit www.avolutionsoftware.com
More information about the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is available at the conference website .
* "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools" by Saul Brand, 30th September 2014.
Enquiries during the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo:
Communications Manager, Avolution (UK) Ltd
T: +44 (0)20 7554 5600
Avolution provides the ABACUS® solution which is unique to the enterprise modelling space in that it can create multiple solution alternatives (architectures) and then run various simulations (Discrete Event, Monte Carlo etc) against each alternative for metrics such as Performance, Cost and Availability. In so doing it can recommend the optimal path for investment, with predictive and quantitative certainty. More information is available at www.avolutionsoftware.com
• Build any number of solution alternatives and views, all according to a completely flexible meta-model, importing from MS SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Excel and many other formats.
• Analyze your architecture(s) for metrics such as; Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Performance, Availability, Agility and many more.
• View the architecture(s) and the results of any evaluation using advanced techniques such as; 3D, heat maps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces and trade-off diagrams.