Avolution Opens Singapore Office
December 09, 2014
Avolution, developer and supplier of software solutions for enterprise modeling, planning and IT strategy, announced today that it has opened a South East Asian office in Singapore.
The announcement follows strong growth throughout 2014, which is projected to increase further over the next twelve months.
“South East Asia continues to be a strong region for Avolution,” said Garrett Chung, Asia-Pacific Business Development Manager, “and Singapore is at the centre of this growth. Singaporean government IT spending alone was $3.2B in 2014, with the fastest growing area being software.”
“We look forward to serving the region more closely and ensuring our clients and partners receive the very highest level of support.”
The company will also continue to provide world-class service from its existing offices across the globe.
Avolution is the maker of ABACUS®, the leading solution for enterprise modeling, planning and IT strategy. What can take months with other tools can be performed in minutes with ABACUS. Some of the key features that differentiate ABACUS include:
• Unparalleled flexibility: support for over 100 frameworks and notations.
• Simple implementation: the ABACUS software is available via the cloud or installed locally on a PC within minutes.
• Support for existing data from Excel, Visio and many other formats.
• Open API: for integration, custom scripts, reports or queries.
• Advanced views including matrices, catalogues, pie charts, bubble charts, roadmaps and many more. Much more than just box and line diagrams.
• Advanced simulations to predict KPIs and support for custom metrics and other analytics to help make better business and IT decisions.
Communications Manager, Avolution.
Tel: +65 6809 3853