Avolution at the Open Group London Conference
April 11, 2016
Most enterprise architecture teams now need to collaborate on data and models across multiple locations and time-zones. Avolution is sponsoring The Open Group conference to be held at London's Central Hall Westminster on April 25 to April 28, 2016, and are demonstrating their collaborative enterprise modeling and roadmapping tool, ABACUS 4.5.
Avolution's Dr Tim O'Neill will discuss how organizations can take steps to implement a clear digital business strategy in real-time, using the latest enterprise architecture techniques. These include multiple architecture analysis, roadmapping and algorithms for analysing and making recommendations about complex business ecosystems.
Dr O'Neill said:
"The range of stakeholders requiring access to enterprise architecture intelligence beyond the core enterprise architecture team continues to expand. In many organizations this includes CIOs, CDOs, CFOs, marketing and sales, as well as Solutions Architects, Business Process Managers, and anyone involved in Application Portfolio Management, Enterprise Portfolio Management, IT Strategy and Business Intelligence."
"Providing accessible and current enterprise architecture data that can be served up in real-time from anywhere in a global business is quickly becoming a non-negotiable for Chief Architects and CIOs. Using ABACUS, each of these users across a multinational business can collaborate on or interrogate a central model, across time-zones and locations."
"For Open Group conference attendees, we'll also be demonstrating how to build an enterprise architecture roadmap and how to use multiple architecture analysis and proprietary ABACUS algorithms to analyse complex business ecosystems."
The Open Group Conference 2016 will cover how to architect systems using tools and frameworks such as TOGAF and ArchiMate; Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud (SMAC); risk management and cybersecurity, business transformation, EA in Government and professional development.
The full ABACUS product suite will be available for delegates to view at the conference and Avolution experts will be available to discuss:
• Developing an enterprise architecture strategy
• Aligning technology and application strategies with your business
• Best-practice Enterprise Architecture roadmapping
• Using ABACUS for Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), IT strategic planning, Business Process Management (BPM), Solution Architecture (SOA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Visit the conference website here for more information.
For a free 30-day trial of the ABACUS toolset plus other enterprise architecture resources visit www.avolutionsoftware.com
Communications Manager, Avolution (UK) Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)20 7554 5600
Enquiries during The Open Group Conference:
Peter Collins, Avolution (UK) Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0)7985 615710
ABACUS is used by companies worldwide to manage enterprise architecture, IT and business strategy and digital transformation. ABACUS users deliver insights and value quickly:
• Import data in minutes from SharePoint, Excel, Visio and other sources
• Choose an off-the-shelf framework or metamodel or configure an enterprise specific meta-model
• Analyze your architecture using KPIs and metrics such as TCO, Performance, Availability, Agility etc. Create future state architectures and roadmaps
• Report with rich visuals including heat maps, treemaps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces, trade-off diagrams, charts and dashboards
ABACUS supports Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture (SA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC). It is available either on premise or as a Windows-free SaaS tool.
Download a free 30 day trial or find more information by clicking the TRY ABACUS button.