Avolution announces ABACUS 3.0
July 16, 2007
By analysing enterprises using quantitative metrics such as total cost of ownership, performance, availability and agility, employing techniques such as Discrete Event and Monte Carlo simulations, ABACUS 3.0 allows the user to build and trade-off multiple solution alternatives (architectures) to determine the optimum solution to their problems.
Building a complete enterprise model in ABACUS across people, processes, and technology is surprisingly fast and utilises sophisticated import capability to automate the process from existing MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Access databases, and MS Visio drawings.
Sporting a new look-and-feel, ABACUS 3.0 also boasts a wealth of great new features including:
- A fully-featured dockable user-interface including advanced controls for easy operation
- An optimised 2D drawing tool
- Sophisticated and rapid 3D visualisations
- Customisable icons
- Seamless integration of unlimited Undo and Redo
- Optimisation of evaluators to derive quantitative metrics
ABACUS 3.0 is a .NET application purpose-built for Microsoft Windows platforms. The toolset supports operation on, and integration with:
- Microsoft Windows XP OS and later (.Net 2.0)
- Microsoft Office 2003 and later
- Microsoft Visio 2003 and later
ABACUS 3.0 is set to be formally released in Q4 2007 and we shall be posting more details closer to the release date. Please be on the look out for future announcements.
For further details please contact Avolution Sales on firstname.lastname@example.org.