Avolution announce a new professional services partnership with WSTI in South America
January 14, 2013
Avolution announced a new professional services partnership with WSTI in South America. WSTI is based in Argentina and has experience consulting across Latin America.
For the Spanish version of this press release click here
“This partnership will ensure our customers in the Spanish-speaking world will be able to receive the localized support they require”, said Grant Quick, the Vice President of American Operations for Avolution. “We are looking forward to continuing to provide the world-leading architecture-based analytics tool along with the very highest level of support”.
Willy Sehringer, Senior Partner of WSTI, was equally positive. “We have identified significant needs in Latin America. Companies are seeking a tool to model their business architecture in a simple and effective way. We think Abacus exceeds that goal thus becoming a strategic service for strategic management decisions.”
ABACUS is an extensive modeling tool that can provide assistance in IT Risk, Governance and Compliance (GRC), IT Portfolio Management (ITPM), Enterprise Architecture (EA), IT Service Management (ITSM) and Business Process Management (BPM). “These are all practices that are becoming increasingly important and valuable amongst organizations in South America”, said Mr. Quick. “Our partnership with WSTI will ensure our customers can access not only the tool that best suits their needs, but also expertise in getting their practices up to speed in the shortest possible timeframe.”
Modeling tools such as ABACUS aid in providing:
- Cataloging of various business and IT assets. i.e. Strategies, goals, organizations, processes, portfolios, applications, infrastructure;
- Relationships between the various business and IT assets to aid in clarity, impact analysis, analytics;
- Portfolio and project management integration into the holistic perspective of the enterprise.
In addition to its Professional Services Partners, Avolution has key strategic partnerships with academic institutions and technology companies across the globe. For further information please visit http://www.avolutioncorp.com/partners/
Avolution provides the ABACUS® solution which is unique to the enterprise modeling space in that it can create multiple solution alternatives (architectures) and then run various simulations (Discrete Event, Monte Carlo etc) against each alternative for metrics such as Performance, Alignment, Cost and Availability. In so doing it can recommend the optimal path for investment, with predictive and quantitative certainty. More information is available at www.avolution.com.au.
- Build any number of solution alternatives and views, all according to a completely flexible meta-model, importing from MS Visio, MS Excel and many other formats.
- Analyze your architecture(s) for metrics such as; Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Alignment, Performance, Availability, Agility and many more.
- View the architecture(s) and the results of any evaluation using advanced techniques such as; 3D, heat maps, capability spaces and trade-off diagrams.
Located in Tucumán, Argentina, WSTI provides an extensive portfolio of services focused around IT management including architecture, cloud computing, information security, VOIP, e-commerce, CRM systems and more.
For more information please visit http://www.wsti.com.ar/sitio3/