ABACUS 3.1 released
December 09, 2008
By analysing enterprises using quantitative metrics such as total cost of ownership, performance, availability and agility, employing techniques such as Discrete Event and Monte Carlo simulations, ABACUS 3.1 allows the user to build and trade-off multiple solution alternatives (architectures) to determine the optimum solution to their problems.
Building a complete enterprise model in ABACUS across people, processes, and technology is surprisingly fast and utilises sophisticated import capability to automate the process from existing MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Access databases, and MS Visio drawings.
ABACUS 3.1 boasts a wealth of great new features including:
- Enterprise Edition allowing truly concurrent multi-user operation
- 'Flick of a switch' Designer capability to edit meta-models
- Read-only user license permission
- Drill-down views between 2D diagrams
- Macro recording of regular tasks and operations
- Multi-selection and operations in Explorer and 2D diagrams
- Pan & Zoom, Find, Feedback button and multiple image formats in published models
- Dynamic and linked charts