Enterprise Architecture Collaboration
Quickly updated catalogs, lists and diagrams.
- Manage registers of assets, applications, technology, processes, people, resources etc., in-browser.
- Multiple users can co-author catalogs with changes visible in real-time
- Users can view and update browser-based lists, diagrams and dashboards
- Administrators can control rights to access or edit diagrams and data
- Use machine learning to predict missing or incomplete content
- Ideal for collaboration amongst global, distributed teams and remote working
Collaborate on Diagrams & Data
Streamline Your Design Process with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Diagramming
- Connect your Visio, UML BPMN and AWS diagrams and Excel data so it stays linked
- Build and edit process diagrams, cloud architecture diagrams, information architectures, network architectures etc
- Model business capabilities and value streams
- Embed diagrams and dashboards in browser tabs of workplace social software for easy access
- Create diagrams automatically from structured data
- Present in dashboards or export to image formats for reporting
Quick Impact & Dependency Analysis
Zero in on subsets of operating processes, capabilities and applications with visual filtering
- Filter according to properties such as cost and risk. Gain an instant view of second order effects across all views and diagrams
- Highlight high-risk applications and then check in on key business process and business capability diagrams to understand dependencies
- Filter according to processes which are being redesigned, or applications which are located in a particular country
- Send URLs to these filtered dashboards to start a conversation with a colleague
Digital Business Collaboration
Start conversations easily within a click or a link
- Collaborate with colleagues by initiating a conversation directly from a dashboard.
- Use messaging or email to open a conversation with an application manager, process owner or other stakeholder.
Permissions for Enterprise Architecture Collaboration
Work efficiently without compromising sensitive data.
- Set permissions to govern access, editing and approval of architecture content
- Fine-tune access for teams and roles: grant Create-Read-Update-Delete (CRUD) permissions for properties, components, connections, catalogs, and architectures
- Administrators can access a clear overview of permissions, with audit trails to ensure accountability
- Manage permission updates efficiently, saving valuable time
Upgrade Your Modeling & Roadmaps
Contact us today